Avendra Group Europe
Remote – Full Time – Multilingual
(EN + FR or GE)
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the planning, executing and optimising of our online marketing efforts. This brand-new role was created to support our Avendra Group European Marketing Function.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts and benefits surrounding digital marketing.
- Assist in the development of strategies to secure new and retain existing business prospects and existing clients
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube..)
- Manage websites and be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Launch optimised online adverts through to increase company brand awareness and secure new leads.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using various Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of supporting sales, and customer teams
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experiences with B2B social media like LinkedIn, CRM platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce would be advantage) WordPress, email campaigns and SEO/SEM and analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders
- A self-starter, someone who likes to develop themselves (we are open to supporting professional marketing qualifications)
- Team player working as part of the marketing team
- Speaking fluent in English and French or German
"*" indicates required fields