As Trinity Purchasing we want to exceed the expectations of our members in everything we do by hiring a dedicated team of people who work in a creative and ethical way in the interest of the individual, the society and the company.
Employees of Trinity Purchasing should adhere at all times to the General House rules regarding safety, security, sustainability, hygiene and customer service.
As Senior Relationship Manager you will coach and develop the team of Relationship Managers in your area. At the same time you will be responsible for increasing revenues through market research and acquisition within specific target groups. You will treat requests, you will advise potential clients about possibilities and costs and you will look after the follow up. You will intensify the business with existing members.
Following tasks will fall under your responsibilities:
- Leading the team: you will make sure that you will have a team of Relationship Managers who work in an efficient way following their job description. You will train and develop your team yourself or call in help from others;
- Meetings: you will lead the weekly sales call and the monthly meeting with the procurement team. You will make sure that the necessary documents are available for the country meetings;
- Prospection: you will do the necessary prospecting to attract new and additional business for Trinity Purchasing and to contribute to the achievement of the revenue objectives (e.g. extend existing lists with leads, reach out to potential clients by phone and e-mail, make existing members ambassadors, visit potential customers to propose the Trinity Purchasing concept, make calculations to prove the benefits and have them sign a SLA;
- Intensifying: you stay in regular contact with existing members with regards to customer loyalty and the follow up on implementing supplier offers (regular visits/audits, bring in contact with different suppliers, evaluation of existing business, complaint handling, ..);
- Administration: you will ensure that all admin work is done in particular in relation to follow up around the sales exercises for new and existing business (follow up mails, information requests, calculations, statistics, contracts, member information, loyalty programme, archiving,..);
- Reporting: you will ensure that the necessary reporting is done in order to give proper insight in the business and to be able to anticipate on specifics (forecasts, calling lists up to date, client lists..);
- Networking: keep up to date with trends and developments within the business in order to react appropriately where necessary (follow up on sales leads, picture the competition, influences on business, exchange ideas during networking events..);
- Communication: you ensure proper communication within the team in a timely manner in order to execute the agreements with members and potential members (report on member/supplier needs during country meetings, provide feedback to supervisor on training needs, share relevant information with the team..);
- Celebrate success: share quick wins with the team so everybody can be successful.
Degree: preferably a professional bachelor Hotel Management
Work experience: minimum 3 years in Hotel Sales/Business Development and Hotel Operations
Knowledge and Skills
Fluent in French and English
Profound knowledge of Excel and Power Point
Competencies and Behavioural Experience
- Social and communication skills: you are able to express yourself easily and make contacts in English/French.
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt yourself to working hours and tasks depending the circumstances. You switch quickly between tasks. You accept orders from others.
- Commercial Insight: you are the shining example of Trinity Purchasing, you promote our services through both upselling and cross selling. You can convince people, influence and impress them and radiate enthusiasm.
- Accuracy: you are aiming for perfection and will make sure to deliver a perfect job.
- Customer focus: you anticipate actively to the needs of member hotels and potential members. You act in a positive, courteous way. You go the extra mile for (potential) clients and colleagues.
- Collegiality: you add to a positive working environment where people feel good and assist each other. You share experience and ‘win’ situations with the team.
- Appearance: your appearance affects the image of Trinity Hospitality Services in a positive way.
- Responsibility: you feel responsible for the achieved results both on the quality as well as the quantity side, even when more people have contributed to this result.
- Pro-activity: you think about the coming course of tasks and you have alternatives available if necessary. You come forward with ideas to improve results.
- Efficiency: you work in a timely and efficient way without losing the eye for detail and quality.
- Independence: you initiate new tasks and take care of daily problems. You focus on solutions not on problems. You chose practical and efficient solutions.
- Quality focus: you correct when the requirements are not met. You will ask members for feedback on quality and service.
- Result focus: you have a clear target and result focus and you aim constantly to achieve this.
- Involvement: you are proud of ‘our’ company and your own achievements. You feel good with the norms and values of Trinity Hospitality Services.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter, in confidence, to the HR Team to firstname.lastname@example.org